May 23, 2011

LOVEYAAAA!



Can I reach my dream now? I reaaly want to :/

Erghhh, this year seriously banyak masalah. Oh God -.-
4 or 3 days left to freedom. HAHA, Alhamdulillah.
cepat sikit, tk sabar dah!

Hikhik, I miss my cats. Mocha and Coffee.
Dyorg mcm mana eh skrg? I hope they be good besides Allah.
InsyaAllah :') miss you guys so badly. xx
Now, I have new persian cat. Idk where he come from -.-
Haha, tapi sumpah bersyukur gilaaaa. Ada peneman :)
Sylvester Persian's Tuxedo Cat, his name.
Grrr, nama dia nama dia :p Haha.

Btw, this day is 23 May 2011. 
It's my lovely bf birthday. Yeah, we have been back together :)
So anything nk tanya tu, kat sekolah ya? sorry.
Okok, back to the topic.
Happy Birthday to you Aiman :D
May Allah bless you. Be a good boy, seriously ni!
Bhahaha, okay alright.
I loveeeeee you. Fulstop ♥

Now 12.25 a.m. still not going to bed, nak study kejap lagi. huh * sigh
Esok paper Geo, malasnyewwwwww! uih, wempitz -,-'
Haha okok, creeping je kerja. so, diam.
Bye, Assalamualaikum :)